Collector Wind Farm Forum
The Collector Wind Farm Forum is our name for the Community Consultative Committee that operates in accordance with the NSW Community Consultative Committee Guidelines (2016). This web page will be updated with agendas, minutes and articles of interest with regard to the Forum.
About the Collector Wind Farm Forum
- The Forum operates in accordance with NSW Community Consultative Committee Gudielines.
- The Forum is an initiative that aims to benefit all community members.
- The Forum acts as a community advisory body, meeting approximately quarterly, following meeting protocols that are set out in the CCC Guidelines.
- The Forum is made up volunteer members who attend the meetings to represent the interests of the wider community, council, landholders and Ratch Australia. The NSW Office of Environment and Heritage has observer status at the meetings.
- The Forum has a role in establishing the framework for the administration of community funds that flow from Ratch Australia to Collector. We hope it will be the model for all wind farms in New South Wales.
Forum meetings are closed meetings, independently chaired and facilitated by Margaret Harvie. Ms Harvie is Director of Community Engagement at Plancom Consulting and a Panel Member of the NSW Government Chairpersons for Community Consultative Committees. Ms Harvie’s time is paid for by Ratch Australia.
Ms Harvie was appointed Chair of the Collector Wind Farm Forum by the Department of Planning & Environment in Jul 2018, in accordance with the NSW CCC Guidelines.
Appointed community representatives: John Hoskins, James McKay, Brian Mor, Martha Truelove, Tony Walsh, Terry Lovelock and Ed Geishofer
For more information about the project, please see the Collector wind farm project website at